Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Move Your Money



I read "The Market Ticker" daily, and Karl has a great idea on how to really stick it to the so called "to big to fail" banks. He is calling for a nation wide movement to move your money out of the 4 big banks...

Bank of America
Wells Fargo/Wachovia
Citibank
JP Morgan/Chase

and move your money to local community banks! Here is a video explaining why we should do this and a website to help you move your money!

This will be one of my projects in 2010, and it will really call these banks to wake up and stop sticking to the little guys out there!

Enjoy,
Shepherd.

2 comments:

mrs. smitley said...

I can HIGHLY recommend Lafayette Savings Bank as a wonderful, locally owned bank (since 1869) Five locations, free internet banking, lots of ATM's and great customer service. I could go on and on. :)

Unknown said...

To verbalize the genuineness this is a polite post concerning this topic. I got an untainted solution from here. Also I can refer to you all scissors here to get educational helps. All the same will wait for more posts from the blogger. Thanks a lot…….