Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coffee Mate Coupons & Oh, how I love rainchecks!


Here is an example of why you should get rainchecks on items that are on sale when the store is out of them! At Meijer, their rainchecks are good for 1 month and a limit of 12! Here is how I got 12 coffee mate liquid creamers for FREE + (4)$1 off Meijer catalinas.

Last week, Meijer had 16 oz coffee mate liquid creamers on sale for 10/$10 and get the 11th FREE deal. I grabbed a raincheck and just yesterday found some EXCELLENT $1/1 and $1.50/2 coffee mate coupons, thanks to In Good Cents!

You can print each coupon twice and if you use 2 computers...I was able to get a total of $10 off of 12 creamers...using all 8 coupons. And since I was able to get the 11th FREE, I only had to pay $1.00 for 12 creamers! I even used a previous $1 off Meijer catalina from the Skippy deal to get all 12 FREE!

The added kicker was that when you buy 3 coffee mate creamers, you get a $1 off Meijer catalina...so I got (4) - $1 off catalinas!

So, if you have a raincheck...print these coupons and get some FREE creamer. Even if you dont have a raincheck...print these coupons for some great savings!

Enjoy,
Shepherd.

0 comments: