Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Flickr Test!


0212082050a.jpg, originally uploaded by Hikingfool.

This is a test, and it worked! I took this picture on my couch. I then sent it to my Flickr email account via my phone, and they automatically posted it on my blog without me doing a thing on the computer!! I can even text a message along with it! How awesome! So I will try to send some pictures while on the trail! Isnt technology great!

Unfortuntely my camera phone is VGA quality...which is the worst pixel quality you can get! I am trying to decide whether to get a new phone or not. I cant get an upgrade, so I would have to pay full price...very expensive! Anyone out there have an old cell phone with 1.3 megapixel or higher quality ... that they wouldnt mind selling??? Doesnt hurt to ask, I guess.


Also any comments about whether you can see the picture ok with the current background would be greatly appreciated. I have noticed if i scroll it up out of the mountain..it is more clearer. Is that annoying though for my readers?

2 comments:

MadMup said...

It would be better if the pictures weren't translucent, but it's not a dealbreaker.

The Rock Star said...

Very intersting blog you've got here. Unlike those that really like their apartments, I am wondering if I could ever cut it an do something like this. Granted, it would not be this exactly, but a similar idea. Perhaps, a marathon or adventure race or something like that. You are very inspirational!