Monday, May 18, 2009

Trail Days Slide Show 2009

Here is my 2009 Trail Days slide show presentation!

One of my favorite time there other than reconnecting with fellow hikers was the hiker "water" parade! It was probably about a half mile of hiking down main street of Damascus, in which the parade watchers interacted with the parade by throwing water balloons or shooting hikers with water guns! Also, it was alright for the hikers to fire back at the spectators with water balloons and water guns as well! What parade have you ever been in that can match that! It was soooo much fun!

Also, we played a game of dodge ball in the dark with only our headlamps. Actually the power went out at the start of the game...and about half the players had their headlamps with them. So some people could see and others couldnt! It was the coolest dodge ball match I had ever played in. I only wished I would of turned on my strob light function of my head lamp...but of course as you could imagine...some one got hurt and we only were able to do one game.

Enjoy,Shepherd.

1 comments:

Lakewood said...

good stuff. looks like you had a great time.