Friday, March 28, 2008

More Gravestones.jpg


More Gravestones.jpg, originally uploaded by Hikingfool.

Day 24: Tough day today, but thankfully no rain! Officially 21.5 miles today, my longest to date. My body felt it all today, been fighting a slightly pulled left calf muscle. Taking my Vitamin I, which helps.

Today we past the 300 mile mark! We are officially 312.8 miles from Springer & 1863.4 miles from Katahdin.

Saw some more gravestones on the trail today. Thats about it, besides a lot of hills!

CJ & I are at the Hogback Ridge Shelter. We had to say goodbye to Jens today at 3 pm. His spring break is over and is headed back there. Good luck Jens.

Here at the shelter is Catfish, Sam, Dynamite, & UsetoCould. Also a boy scout troop showed up, but they are tenting.

Russel: Got to watching your youtube program. Very cool! Keep it up. I hope to see more in the future. Thanks for the plug in for my blog! God bless.

0 comments: